Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day after Christmas - Chinese Food and Mission Impossible - SWEET!

Duck Part 1 (Part 3 is a soup)






Rose got to eat with us, she's saying YUM

Kinda like a lettuce wrap, duck part 2

Chicken Feet - Only Janet would eat them
The day after Christmas was relaxing and frankly it just can't too much better then dimsum and mission impossible.  We met the clan in Richardson at a place recommended by Janet.  She and Sean then started loading the table with yummies.  I didn't know we were getting 3 way duck until the guy started carving.  WOW.  Thanks Janet!  As for Mission Impossible, I had to hide my eyes when he was scaling the sky scraper but really enjoyed the movie!  Shea and I then went to Flying Saucer so he could have beer, fries and a brat worst (to settle his stomach).  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.